The Ruff Neck Livestock Trailer is Eby's original workhorse. First built in 1975, this stock trailerl continues to be the trailer of choice. Used by hauling professionals thru-out North America, these Eby trailers are tough and reliable, and are built for the way you do business. The Ruff Neck models feature premium quality components, including the finest running gear in the industry.
- The Ruff Neck is available in 20' to 32' lengths, available in widths to 102', and heights up to 8'
- Eby's exclusive aluminum undercarriage. Eby offers an all aluminum undercarriage as standard equipment for reduced weight and corrosion free service.
- Heavy duty 17.5 wheels and tires are standard and have the capacity to carry the load.
- Commercial equipment requires commercial flooring components, and Ruff Neck livestock trailers feature impressive heavy duty 3' I-beam cross members on 12' centers supporting the same aluminum diamond plate flooring used in Eby's semi trailers.
- Strongest divide gates in the industry. Formed and punched The divide gates are formed and punched to combine lightweight construction with strength and durability.
- Industry leading rear frame. An aluminum livestock trailer is only as good as its rear frame, and double center-frame design puts the strength where it is needed. Eby outperforms other manufacturers in rear frame strength and durability by using cast rear corner caps and internal gussets. The Ruff Neck stock trailer design is proven to reduce racking and fatigue in the rear frame, which provides years of maintenance free service.