Model ECO 3000 DB - Double Ramp
From Cutting Washing
From feeding to manual sorting on the same belt without chute Multi-function machine adapted for farms of a hectare or more.
FAST AND EASY FEEDING BY HANDLE :
- A simple gesture is all it takes to spread the aparagus out on the belt
- Reduction of the number of operators
- Speed adjusted by an electronic speed variator
HIGH-PERFORMANCE CUTTING :
- The double vertical alignment limit stop allows cutting the asparagus to length, even the shortest.
- The asparagus are first aligned by base and then the longest by tip.
- The two low pressure tyre tubes allow holding the asparagus without damaging them for a perfect cut.
- Easy cut length adjustment by moving the alignment limit stop : up to 27 cm.
- Operator safety : guard covers upstream and downstream from the cutting station, and an electric sensor which causes the machine to stop when the guard is opened.
- Belt, made of a very open plastic mesh, does not retain any dirt because there are no spacers
- This belt, less efficient than a steel mesh belt, is designed for rather sandy soils
- This belt is ECONOMIC compared to the steel mesh belt
- Double washing ramp from above and below
- 24 sprayers with ceramic nozzles for an optimal washing quality and a resistance over time.
- Water recycling container (optional)
QUALITY AND RELIABILITY :
- Machine made entirely of stainless steel
- Complies to the EC standards
- 200 to 400 kg/h depending on the number of operators
- 2 to 3 operators minimum
STANDARD TECHNICAL DATA :
- Length : 7.50 m (also available in a lengthened version at the sorting station)
- Width : 1 m
- Weight : 350 kg
- Electrical power supply : 220 V – single-phase
- Electrical power rating : 1 kW
- Water consumption : 3 m3/h at 4 to 5 bars