When you see a RDM Forestry Mulcher working in the field you’ll notice several things:
- No extra power pack! Our RDM technology transfers more power to the attachment, eliminating the need for expensive extra hardware.
- Works fast! RDM forestry mulcher owners report as much as 40% increases in productivity. That’s good for the land, good for your customer and your bottom line.
- You’ll be surprised to see how much work can be accomplished with a small carrier. RDM technology is so efficient, even a smaller, lighter excavator can easily do the work. That saves you money!
Please note, matching up the right mulching attachment to a specific carrier will determine how well the mulcher package will function in your region. Skid steer manufactures are known for not having safety guarding and/or safety windows on their products so we highly recommend reviewing your machine first, before purchasing a forestry mulcher.
The RDM Series is built contractor tough! The ridged steel mounting system is so rugged that it allows you to pick your excavator up and turn on a dime. It also showcases our Digging Spade feature which is designed to load logs, pull out tree stumps and aids when moving the excavator. You can mulch an overgrown road and restore it back to nearly new. This is the most versatile and advanced mulching attachment in the industry! The Rexroth Hydraulic motor is used in the RDM52EX used which are the best in the industry. We build our attachments to match your current thumb and quick coupler.
- BASE MODEL: $39,663 Please note that this does NOT include options, hydraulic hoses, hydraulic quick couplers, freight nor set-up costs.
- Bearing Box—Custom built, ROBUST, TOUGH and DURABLE. This is the heart and soul of this mulcher! Each bearing box is tested prior to shipping.
- Bent axis piston hydraulic motor
- The Digging Spade Feature is the only one of its kind in the industry!
- Reduction Shroud System—acts like a vacuum and moves the material into the cutting teeth which results in faster production and finer mulch size.
- Cutting Disc is made of Hardox 700 T-1 steel which is 30% stronger than mild steel!
- Any material up to 14 inches in diameter (depending on hydraulic flow), will be cut and pulled into the reduction shroud system resulting in a one step process.
- Now including a Maintenance Kit with every mulcher purchase, a $820 value for free!