Eco-Til is a patent pending High Impact, Minimal Tillage technique used when mounted behind a sub-soil plow and closes the rip-line and thoroughly fractures soil without any inversion. This technique uses offset coulters mounted in a Stump Jump™ configuration to harness the effect of lateral forces that thoroughly break soil bulk density uniformly across a 650cm wide x 40cm deep zone.
This technique provides the most ideal soil impact in areas with thin topsoils and erosion prone soils. The use of relieving coulters with the patented Stump Jump™ hydraulic relief system allows soil conditioning to be accomplished with minimal removal of previous harvest debris. Eco-Til™ is the most cost effective way to replace ripping and offset ripping typically provided with higher hp dozers. A D6N and up can pull a Eco-Til efficiently.
- Tillage Width 65cm made with two outer 40' Stump Jump™ Eco-Til Coulters.
- 2' x 8' Swept Back Sub-Soil Tine with replaceable subsoil wing and penetration point, adjustable depth 30-60cm depth Heavy Duty D8 Track Roller Hub with 48° AR400 coulter.
- Uses J-Hook Mount for mounting rear Eco-Til™ tool so 200 Series Plow can also be installed as an option
- Two 4x16' lift cylinders
- 20 x 50 flotation tires.
- Heavy Duty drawbar hitch.
- Fits 140hp or larger Bull Dozers, 175 hp or larger Skidders.
- Weight: 9010 lbs (4100 kg)