Model Eco3 - Metre Dale Drill
The Eco3 offers all the benefits of the Eco-Drill including; the opportunity to direct drill and sow in conventionally prepared seedbeds. With unique, quick adjust, variable row spacing the Eco3 can sow from 5' (12.5cm) to 10' (25cm) for cereals and up to 20' (50cm) for OSR. The Eco3's tine assembly offers superb contour following and accurate seed placement. The low draught tines on the Eco3 provide a truly low cost establishment, whilst a seed and fertiliser kit allows for granular fertiliser placement.
The most versatile drill on the marketThe Eco3 has a multitude of benefits, including:
- Economical - low draft tines allow for easier pulling
- Unique - variable row spacing - 12.5cm or 25cm or 50cm
- Versatile - can be used in direct, min-till and conventional seed beds
- Massive clearance between tines for trash flow
- Accurate - John Dale parallel linkage ensures consistent depth control in all conditions
- Long lasting - Tungsten carbide tipped boron steel tines
- Built for a challenge - Dale press wheel runs longer in difficult soils.
- RDS control system - links into tractor GPS control unit for variable application rate on the move
- British designed and manufactured - high quality, innovative drills at competitive prices