Eco - Automatic Feeders
Automatic feeders have proven themselves world-wide in the raising of lambs. They provide low-labour feeding and ensure the healthy growth of the animals. The Automatic Eco Lamb Feeder can feed up to 240 lambs, is easy to operate and provides low-labour feeding to help farmers rear strong, healthy lambs
- The lambs ingest their feed via a sucking teat as desired. The feed consists of water and milk is prepared hot and fresh in small portions in feeding boxes and quickly and intensively mixed.
- You can equip the automatic feeders with up to 8 feeding stations.The boiler, which has a temperature sensor, an electronic heating regulator ensures that the feed always has the right temperature.
- Direct function keys for all important functions.
- Semi-automatic cleaning process with increased cleaning temperature.
- Hose cleaning pistol to clean the suction hoses
- Height-adjustable front plate with teat bracket and variable teat position.
- Ensure the healthy growth of the Animals
- You can feed 240 lambs reliably and safely.
- Approximately 20 – 30 lambs can be fed per station.
- Allows an easy application to train the young lambs
- The Eco feeder is easy to transport because of practical lifting handles.
- The Feeders are extremely cost efficient.
- Allows a flexible mounting under different barn conditions