From Poultry Products
The ecodrum is a cost-effective composter designed to continuously manage farm animal mortality in an environmentally sound way. The drum has been designed for large-scale animal production areas
- Reduces odor and disease-causing organisms.
- Eliminates ground and water contamination.
- Allows for cold-weather composting.
- Hides animal decomposition from public view.
- Produces a high quality compost that can be used as a soil fertilizer in any kind of agricultural operation.
- This Ecodrum model 660 is at a 2.5 million bird Poultry complex in Oklahoma.
- It has a capacity of receiving up to 950/lbs. of carcasses daily depending on which size you use.