ECOFERT is a kit for the localized distribution on the rows of liquid fertilizer on the basis of the programmed dosage. It allows the liquid fertilizer distribution at the same time of the main operation and is installed on precision or cereal seeders, potato planters, transplanters, vegetables planters, and other kinds of machines.
The ECOFERT kit is made up of:
- electronic control unitPerformer 530withautomatic DPAE regulationof the dosage;
- speed detection systemthrough cable for the7 poles plugISO 11786/ DIN 9680 of the tractor or throughspeed sensoror byGPS sensor; start/stop sensor is available for trailed machines;
- pumping groupmade up of3-ways valvefor the intake from the tank of the product to be distributed or from the tank of the water used for the equipment washing;filter;diaphragm electro-pumpdriven by 12vdc electric motor at variable speed, directly driven by the control unit (capacities from 5 to 50 l/min) andflowmeter;
- one or moresplitterswith anti-drainage membrane and hoses couplings;
- stainless steel nozzle-holderswith specifically designed shake end to better protect the nozze, are supplied with couplings and fixing parts;
- stainless steel calibrated nozzlesforlinear spray, with rest plug and hole laser marked diameter (from 0,4 to 4 mm).
The ECOFERTkit may be equipped even with tanksof different capacities from 50 to 1800 litres, supplied with metallic frame in order to be installed in the front of the tractor or on the machine.
It is available the fertilizer agitation in the tank and closing valves, charging pump, lights kit and ballast.
In the completeECOFERTkit two parts may be identified:
- thetractor-partsthat are control unit, pumping group and tank;
- themachine-partsthat are the splitterm manometer, speed sensor, nozze-holders and nozzles.
- The machine-partsinstalled on differrent machinesthat use liquid products distribution may be driven by thesame tractor-parts.