EcoGreenText - Mattress Pad
Mattress Pad is designed to lie atop an existing mattress. Its function is to provide a layer of comfort and warmth between the user and the mattress. It is of particular benefit when the existing mattress is worn or uncomfortable. Toppers quite often have a contoured profile to facilitate airflow. The foam used in the construction of these memory foam toppers reacts to both pressure and temperature. This, combined with its greater density, are properties that give them their characteristic 'weightlessness' sensation.
Type: Dimension in Inches
- Twin / Single: 39' x 75'
- Full / Double: 54' x 75'
- Long Twin*: 39' x 80'
- Queen Size: 60' x 80'
- King: 76' x 80'
- California King: 72' x 84'
- Feel of polyester ball fiber without the feathers, poking, and allergies. Box stitch, double needle stitching to prevent filling from shifting
- 4' Onion Shape quilting
- 4-corner elastic fits up to Mattress 18' deep
- 200 Thread Count 100% Cotton Cover - Stain and Moisture Resistant Padding 200 GM
- Generously filled with COOLING advanced hypo-allergenic polyester ball fiber
- Restoring older mattresses
- Softening firm mattresses
- Cooling hot mattresses
- Convert any high-density mattress foam into a comfortable mattress