Model ED series - Retro Excavator
The retroexcavator by De Cloet can be applied directly to the arms of the hoists or to all the wheeled or tracked tractors by a standard clamp system. In this way the attachment and the release is quick and easy. While working the weight is distributed on two support feet so as to not weigh down the tractor and to avoid any kind of damage. Hydraulic jacks, powered by a pump which is powered directly by the PTO of the tractor, move the arms whilst the bucket is controlled by a hydraulic distributor with valves by means of joysticks placed in the console. The adjustable and easily accessible seat combined with its ergonomic position provides wide visibility to the operator making the work more comfortable and safer.
- Independent stabiliser feet with piloted locking valves.
- Double jack of 180° rotation with stroke end brake.
- Hydraulic locking.
- High efficiency cast iron pump.
- Pins with bushings in tempered and grinded steel on all the links.
- Ergonomic control workspace, easily accessible, safe and with wide visibility.