Model EL-102 - Electroporation Cuvettes
Spectrocell Electroporation Cuvettes are designed for use in electroporation and electrofusion of bacteria, yeast, insect, plant and mammalian cells. All cuvettes are sterilized and individually sealed in it's own plastic bag. Spectrocell Electroporation Cuvettes are molded with embedded aluminum electrodes. Three electrode gap sizes are available, 1 mm, 2 mm, and 4 mm and are color coded. Round friction-fit caps are leak resistant. Spectrocell Electroporation Cuvettes are priced to be truly disposable, discard after use.
- Compatible with most major brands of electroporation instrumentation.
- For Electroporation of DNA, RNA, & protein in bacteria, yeast, plant & animal cells.
- 3 sizes available: 100, 400, 800 µl (1 mm, 2 mm, 4 mm gap width)
- Individually sealed and sterilized by UV/gamma irradiation.
- Color-coded for easy identification.
- Round caps facilitate ease of use.
- 50 Cuvettes per bag
- Discounts available!
Color Code Blue
Gap 2 mm
Minimum Volume 40 ul
Maximum Volume 400 ul
1 50 cuvettes per bag