- typical capacity ranges: 60÷160 m3/h (equal to 50÷120 t/h on wheat)
- steel buckets: type 2014.JA / 2016.JA ( deep profile)
- belt: antistatic, oil proof, breaking loading max. 400 N/mm
- self-standing structure until 32,0 m. height
- max. power installed: 18,5 kW.
These machineries are particularly fit for the conveyance of cereal (usually wheat and corn) and they are widely used in small storage centres. The legs are formed by four bent and bolted panels, jointed with spacer which make them very solid and highly resistant to overpressure. The driving head is provided with double cover, with bolted plates in anti-wearing steel, while the return tail is equipped with a screw tension system of the belt and a double cleaning doors. It is a modular construction and machineries are supplied in standard pre-configured combinations (therefore, personalization is not available for the customer). A complete series of accessories is available for loading, discharging and for the working control. They guarantee very good performances, easy installations, reliability and an easy maintenance.