Elatus - SDHI Based Foliar Fungicide
ELATUS provides superior, longer-lasting control of soybean rust and ensures sustainable yield. It is, additionally, a broad spectrum product and gives excellent control of Septoria and rusts in cereals and a range of diseases in specialty crops.
Innovation in Soybean Rust Control with Outstanding Results
ELATUS, a mix of the innovative active ingredient Solatenol and AMISTAR Technology--the world's leading fungicide--is a revolutionary new development in broad spectrum fungal disease control. For soybean growers needing improved control of rust, ELATUS provides superior, longer-lasting control and ensures sustainable yield. It is, additionally, a broad spectrum product and gives excellent control of Septoria and rusts in cereals and a range of diseases in specialty crops.
- Product Description: Elatus, a next generation SDHI based foliar fungicide, delivers outstanding performance and long lasting control of soy rust and a broad spectrum of fungal diseases.
- Additional brands: MAZEN
- Active Ingredient: Solatenol is a Type II Succinate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor (SDHI)
- AMISTAR Technology is a QoI
- Mode of action: Inhibition of cellular respiration and energy generation in fungal cells.
- Targets: Soybean rust and late season diseases, Septoria tritici and rusts in Cereals, Scab in Apple
- Main crops: Soybean, Wheat, Pome Fruit, Peanut, Coffee, Bean
- Geography: Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia. Worldwide Registrations in coming years.
- Main Customer Benefits in soybeans:
- Longer Lasting Control - extends control 7-10 days beyond standard
- Superior Control of Soybean Rust
- Broad Spectrum
- Consistent Performance
- Ease Logistical Pressure
- New Mode of Action in Soybean with no cross resistance
- Secures Yield