Electric Combine Cover
The front roll tube assembly works together with the electric drive to provide tension for opening and closing the tarp system. The dome shaped hoods enable the grain tank to be filled to max. capacity and protects the see from blowing out of the hopper.Two interlocking hoods, molded from a high density plastic, are designed for easy removal, by using specially designed hood clamps. No drilling required. Specially molded track on the hoods seal moisture out.The hoods are equipped with two handgrips for easy handling. All components can be removed in minutes.The tarp fabric is manufactured from 20oz. PVC. The Cross members are sewn into the tarp fabric for added support and roll out of the way when tarp is opened.A 12V DC motor is a standard feature on all combine hopper covers. The motor and roll tube assembly is easy to remove. A rocker switch is mounted outside the cab for easy access.
The tarp components can be stored inside the grain tank. Hoods can be easily removed down to extension height within 10 minutes. NO tools required.
Available for John Deere Models:
- 'S' series: 660, 670, 680, 690 for Manual Fold Extensions and Crary 'Big Top' on Manual Fold Extensions
- 60 & 70 Series STS with High Unload Rate Auger (HUR) and Factory Extensions 9660, 9760, 9860 9670, 9770, 9870
- 50 & 60 Series STS with Maurer Extensions (Maurer replaces factory extensions)
- 60 & 70 Series STS with HUR and Crary 'Big Top' Extensions
- 9400, 9401, 9500, 9600, 9510, 9610 with Generation II Maurer Extensions
- All CTS Models with Generation II Maurer Extensions
Available for Case I.H. Models:
- AFX 9010, 8010, 7010, 7120, 8120, 9120, 7230, 8230, 9230 with Factory Extensions also available with Crary 'Big Top' on top of factory extensions.
- 2388, 2188, 1688, 1680 with Maurer Extension
Available for New Holland Models:
- CR 940, 960, 970, 9040, 9060, 9070, 9080
- CR 970, 9070, 9080 C/W Crary 'Big Top' Extensions (sit on top of factory extensions)
- CX 2010+ Models ONLY CX 840, 860, 880, 8040, 8070, 8080, 8090