- Precision placement allows you to push soil within inches of the edges.
- Perfect along driveways, walks and curbs.
- Grading teeth create a smooth final grade.
- Great for removing shrubs and small vegetation.
- Works well in tight areas, normally requiring hours of manual labor.
- Scarifying teeth loosen even the hardest soils. (Both forward and in reverse)
Multiple sizes available to fit your needs. The Eliminator is now available in three different sizes: 42', 72' and 84' (1066.8 mm, 1828.8 mm, and 2133.6 mm).
INSTALATION OF SCARIFIER TEETH
Start machine and raise The Eliminator® 1'-2' above the ground.
Shut machine off.
- Block lift arms.
- Remove teeth from storage on the side of The Eliminator®.
- Install scarifier teeth underneath the rear of The Eliminator® with angled-edge down and facing forward.
- Secure with quick-pins, remove blocks and you are ready to work.