ELITE - Model L - Flail Mowers
From Flail Mowers
Flail mower ELITE L can be used on all smaller green and agriculture areas for cutting grass, crop residues or mulching prunnings from orchards and vineyards. Its construction is rigid, designed for intensive use and for fine finishing cut, for cutting material till 5 cm, appropriate for smaller tractors. An energy efficient double spiral rotor reduces power consumption, enables uniform performance and assures longer lasting of the components.
- Double spiral rotor
- Gearbox 540 rpm with free wheeling clutch
- 3-point linkage I and II cat.
- Mechanic offset
- Metal flaps
- Height adjustable rear roller
- Tooth belts with tension control opening
- Hydraulic offset
- Side mounted rotary cutter (BDR)
- Combi front and rear mounted
- Gearbox 1000 rpm with free wheeling clutch
- Front support metal wheels
- Double skin, changable