From Flail Mowers
Flail mower ELITE can be used on all green and agriculture areas for cutting grass, crop residues or mulching prunnings from orchards and vineyards. Its construction is rigid, designed for intensive use, for cutting material till 5 cm, appropriate for mid-size tractors. Its structure is more robust in comparison with ELITE L. It has stronger sliding tubes, reinforced 3-point linkage and stronger frame. Double spiral rotor for uniform cut saves maintenance costs and increases the efficiency of the machine.
- Double spiral rotor
- Gearbox 540 rpm with free wheeling clutch
- 3-point linkage I and II cat.
- Mechanic offset
- Metal flaps
- Height adjustable rear roller
- Tooth belts with tension control opening
- Hydraulic offset
- Side mounted rotary cutter (BDR)
- Combi front and rear mounted
- Gearbox 1000 rpm with free wheeling clutch
- Front support metal wheels
- Double skin, changable