EnergiLass - Model 32 - Low-Moisture Blocks
A free-choice, high protein, high energy, molasses based supplement formulated for growing/developing cattle and breeding cattle consuming lower quality pasture, hay, or forage.
Free-choice Kent EnergiLass 32 to growing/developing cattle and breeding cattle consuming lower quality pasture, hay, or forage. Place barrel(s) in a dry location near the animal’s source of water, salt, mineral, or loafing area.
Consumption will vary depending on animal size; stage of production; quality, source, and availability of roughage and/or grains; number of animals per barrel and barrel location.
DAILY INTAKE VALUES ARE APPROXIMATE.
To increase consumption decrease the number of animals per barrel. To reduce consumption increase the number of animals per barrel, or place barrels away from the normal loafing area. Provide clean, fresh water at all times, plus free-choice mineral.
- Crude Protein, min (This includes not more than 18.5% equivalent crude protein from non-protein nitrogen.): 32.0%
- Crude Fat, min: 5.0%
- Crude Fiber, max: 2.0%
- Calcium (Ca), min: 1.3%
- Calcium (Ca), max: 1.8%
- Phosphorus (P), min: 1.0%
- Magnesium (Mg), min: 0.2%
- Potassium (K), min: 3.0%
- Manganese (Mn), min: 200 ppm
- Selenium (Se), min: 4.4 ppm
- Zinc (Zn), min: 400 ppm
- Vitamin A, min: 80,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3, min: 8000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min: 80 IU/lb