Ingelvac - Model AR4 - Dual-Toxoid Atrophic Rhinitis Vaccine
Ingelvac AR4 is currently the only dual-toxoid atrophic rhinitis product. Dual toxoid formula delivers the widest range of protection available. Helps pigs generate antibodies that neutralize the toxin produced by Bordetella bronchiseptica as well as toxins produced by Pasteurella multocida Types A&D. Protection in the piglet is provided by the maternal antibodies in colostrum. Therefore, piglets should receive colostrum from the vaccinated sow as soon as possible after birth. Vaccination of the piglet is also necessary for protection.
- Uunique dual toxoid formula delivers excellent protection.
- Unique in its ability to protect against toxins produced by Bordetella bronchiseptica as well as Pasteurella multocida Types A&D.
- Intramuscular or subcutaneous administration for pigs.
- Protects not only against the bacteria, but also against the toxins produced by both Bordetella and Pasteurella.
- By vaccinating with Ingelvac® AR4, Bordetella bronchiseptica toxin antibodies may stop the problem before Pasteurella gets a foothold.
- Contains whole cell bacterium and toxoids for both Bordetella bronchiseptica and Pasteurella multocida Type D.
Gilts: Inject 2 mL intramuscularly 5 weeks prior to farrowing. Repeat with a second 2 mL dose 2 to 3 weeks prior to farrowing.
Sows: Administer one 2 mL dose 2 to 3 weeks prior to each subsequent farrowing.
Pigs: Vaccinate intramuscularly or subcutaneously with 1 mL prior to weaning. Recommended revaccination of pigs 2 to 3 weeks later.
Shake well. Store out of direct sunlight at a temperature between 35°-45°F (2°-7°C).
Avoid freezing. Use entire contents when first opened. In case of anaphylactoid reaction, epinephrine is symptomatic treatment.
Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.