Enterisol - Model Ileitis - Lawsonia Intracellularis Vaccine
Enterisol Ileitis is a safe, effective, convenient, one dose, live Lawsonia intracellularis (ileitis) vaccine. It is administered orally.
- The only USDA licensed ileitis vaccine.
- Convenient water delivery results in less animal stress.
- Simple oral vaccination reduces the need for injections.
- Oral administration allows for simultaneous administration of
Enterisol® Ileitis FF, Enterisol® SC-54 FF and Ingelvac® ERY-ALC vaccines.
- Less exposure to needles results in improved pork quality and worker safety.
The Enterisol® Ileitis Family
- Enterisol® Ileitis FF (ultra-frozen, modified-live vaccine)
- Enterisol® Ileitis (lyophilized, modified-live vaccine)
- Safe for pigs 3 weeks of age or older.
- Single dose administration.
- Easy to use, oral administration via the drinking water.
- Can be administered via oral drench (non-frozen only).
- Avirulent live culture vaccine.
- Significantly reduces gross and microscopic intestinal lesions of Ileitis
- Significantly reduces colonization by Lawsonia intracellularis following challenge with virulent microorganism