Environdata - Model 3000 - WeatherMate
- Low cost, compact logger for entry level
- high quality weather station applications
- Low power, ideal for remote siting
- Robust design & construction
- Easy to set up & easy to use
- Up to 5 directly connected standard Environ
- data digital sensors
- Custom sensor interfaces available
- Provides current readings, 10 minute, hourly
- and daily data in 3 independent memory areas (or customised to your logging schedule)
- 8 Mb on-board flash memory (Non – volatile)
- Ideal system for meeting AustralianStandards and EPA requirements
- Australian Made
On-board memory for 1,000,000 sets of readings with individual date and time stamp, in a typical weather station system stores 10 years of Daily and Hourly summaries and 365 days of 10 minute data concurrently.
The WeatherMate 3000 series of weather stations are designed to survive in harsh conditions, from the Simpson desert to the Himalayas your system will provide reliable, quality weather recording.
Environdata’s Weather Stations are designed specifically with the user in mind, they are easy to install, easy to use with full instructions and manufacturer support.
Communication and Remote Monitoring
The WeatherMate 3000 features a serial connection for on-site downloading of logged data to a laptop. Various telemetry options are also available:
- GSM, Next G & Telephone line modems
- UHF & VHF Radio links
- Direct cable, MODBUS, Ethernet & Internet connections