EPICIN - Model D - Biological Aquaculture Treatment
A natural microbial ecosystem, with added stabilizers and growth stimulants. Improves animal health and disease resistance creating a probiotic atmosphere. Applied to the feed in field, EPICIN-D is especially effective in reducing mortality caused by secondary pathogens in shrimp weakened by viral conditions.
- Effectively reduces dangerous levels of ammonia, nitrite and sulfide pollutants from hatchery water.
- Establishes a strong natural bacteria culture in the water that suppresses the growth of harmful bacteria such as Vibrio sp.
- Significantly reduces Zoea Syndrome problems.
- Increases Pl survival and yields.
- Allows higher stocking densities.
- Reduces need for water exchanges providing a more bio-secure environment.
- Leaves behind cleaner water reducing pollution from discharge water.
- Disperses in water with no coarse residue that needs filtering.
Treatment of aquaculture hatchery water with specially formulated products based on carefully selected, natural bacteria provides a natural way to eliminate pollution and to create a beneficial microbial environment that inhibits the development of harmful organisms. Bacteria have a powerful capacity to utilize pollutants such as ammonia, nitrates and nitrites in their normal metabolism. Additionally, a thriving culture of the right natural bacteria provide a “probiotic” environment which suppresses the growth of harmful organisms. Through these two mechanisms, a healthier aquatic creature is raised that has greater vitality and immunity to disease.