EPIC - Model TMJr - Straw Blowers
The Epic TMJr PowerMulcher is the perfect machine for small and hard to reach jobs. Its compact size makes this machine easy to operate from the bed of a pickup truck. Rated for up to four tons of hay or straw mulch per hour, and direct placement of 45 feet, or add extension hoses to extend to hard to reach areas. The exclusive high load beater drum configuration offers improved mulch separation for high production rates. A full acre can be mulched in an hour or less. With the optional suction and discharge attachments, this machine can be used year round for leaves and light debris cleanup and placement of other landscape materials. For years of productivity, demand an Epic PowerMulcher!
- Manually fed flakes of average dry mulch results in an output of up to two tons per hour. Direct discharge range in still air is 35 feet.
- Patented high volume beater drum (thrashing chamber) with raised inlet is contoured to eliminate debris kick back and configured to place flailing stations below line of sight.
- The TMJr is a self-contained portable machine, consisting of electrically welded modular components secured with plated self locking fasteners, mounted on a fabricated steel base.
- Engine power is reliably transmitted directly via flexible coupling to the blower. Design allows servicing without removing from the machine. Our proven direct drive eliminates chains, belts, or clutches, and puts all the engine power to work! Fully adjustable flail stations are mounted in common on the heavy duty beater shaft. Access for flail adjustment is through removable rear drum panel. Optional knives handle green, coarse and poor quality mulch materials.
- Fixed full sweep cast aluminum discharge boom assembly with self lubricating bearing assembly. Formed handle bar provides responsive control of horizontal and vertical placement.
- Removable single section feed tray (20-7/8' wide) nests to feed mulch to thrashing chamber, then easily mounts and locks to the beater drum for storage and transport.
- Twin 'V' cylinder, heavy-duty 20 HP air cooled Honda engine, equipped with 12V ignition with recoil backup, battery, alternator and starter, with dual element air cleaner, oil level safety shut down, spin on oil filter, OHV design, full pressure lubrication and two-year manufacturer commercial engine warranty. Keyed ignition, and choke are mounted on the engine shroud. Hour meter is nested on the engine base.
- Machine primed and then finished with Epic lead free yellow modified acrylic final topcoat. Accessories are furnished plated or finish painted; complete with operating and safety decals.
- All Epic machinery is factory inspected and shipped assembled ready to work.