EPIZYM-AGP - Model AGP-M Series - Advanced Algae Growth Media
EPIZYM-AGP (M) is a concentrated medium for producing high levels of nutritious marine algae and other phytoplankton used for feeding shrimp and other marine animals. It is a one-pack, liquid version of the trace elements, micro-nutrients, vitamins and minerals of the Guillard's f/2 medium with added cellular growth stimulants.
- Supplies in a readily assimilated form and in physiological balance all the essential micro nutrients, vitamins and minerals required for optimum growth.
- Produces higher cell density and higher quality algae and phytoplankton that is able to meet the nutritional needs of growing larval shrimp from zoea-1 through the post-larval stages.
- Reduces stress and the possibility of algae crashes.
- Easy to use concentrated liquid product that eliminates the need to buy numerous, small quantity raw materials.
- More cost effective than alternative media.
EPIZYM-AGP-M supplies all the secondary and trace micronutrients that are essential to the synthesis of high-energy phytoplankton. Contains microbial growth stimulants to enhance cellular function during the photosynthetic process.
- Recommended storage temperature is 5 to 25° C.
- Do not store continuously at temperatures above 40°C.
- Once opened use package within one month
- Store out of direct sunlight in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not freeze.
- Shelf life is two years if stored as recommended.