Model ER9 - Grain Bag Unloader
Machine to unload grain from horizontal plastic silos. The bag unloader is the machine that is used for recovering the grains kept inside the silobag, by loading them on a means that is placed next to it. It is driven by the tractor power take-off and it is basically made up by: a horizontal auger conveyor, a roller that winds the open bag and the unloading auger.
- Drive system Protected PTO shaft
- Tractor Minimum power 55 kW (75 hp)
- PTO shaft speed 540 r.p.m.
- Bags size Ø 6, 8, 9 and 12 feet
- Material All kind of grain
- Bag take-in roller Hydraulic, valve regulated
- Transport Exclusive self-trailering system
- Capability 250 Ton/h
- Total weight 1.800 kg