ERO - Model 4000 - Shoot Binder
Shoot Binder With a capacity of 4000 staples, the roll-feed automatic stapler can bind more than one hectare of vines between refills. Standard equipment includes garn stop, clamping pincer and clearing device. It is suitable for both front and over-hood mounting.
There are good reasons why ERO Shoot Binders are the market leaders. Numerous advantages speak tor their use:
- All ERO Shoot Binders have impact protection as standard.
- They all also have centre of gravity shifting for ease of handling on slopes.
- The suspended mounting with damping device ensures optimum row guiding.
- The angle to and distance from the foliage, and the vertical distance between twine and augur are all adjustable.
- Four different augur lengths allow the Shoot Binder to be adapted to the height of foliage and the application.
- A screwed on endplate prevents misstapling.
- Because binding is by means of stapled twine, ERO Shoot Binders can be used in wire trellis installations without modification. Binding or double wires are not req u i red.
- The optional top cutter saves the first trimming operation.
- At the same time as you are binding shoots, a second operation can be carried out, e.g. mulching with a rear-mounted tool.
- Binding twine is easily removed from the vineyard after harvesting using a wind-up reel.
- Machine binding results in substantial time-saving during winter pruning and the subsequent collection of cuttings.
- The stable augur mountings and the torsionally-stiff, duplex, square-tube frame make ERO Shoot Binders very robust and durable.f