ERO - Model 500 - Shoot Binder
The easy-to-use stick-feed automatic stapler takes sticks of 500 staples so that it can also be used effectively for long rows. For easy filling, the magazine can be withdrawn completely from the automatic stapler. Standard equipment of the ERO Shoot Binder 500 includes garn stop, clamping pincer and clearing device. The ERO Shoot Binder 500 is suitable for front mounting on all popular vineyard tractors.
There are good reasons why ERO Shoot Binders are the market leaders. Numerous advantages speak tor their use:
- All ERO Shoot Binders have impact protection as standard.
- They all also have centre of gravity shifting for ease of handling on slopes.
- The suspended mounting with damping device ensures optimum row guiding.
- The angle to and distance from the foliage, and the vertical distance between twine and augur are all adjustable.
- Four different augur lengths allow the Shoot Binder to be adapted to the height of foliage and the application.
- A screwed on endplate prevents misstapling.
- Because binding is by means of stapled twine, ERO Shoot Binders can be used in wire trellis installations without modification. Binding or double wires are not req u i red.
- The optional top cutter saves the first trimming operation.
- At the same time as you are binding shoots, a second operation can be carried out, e.g. mulching with a rear-mounted tool.
- Binding twine is easily removed from the vineyard after harvesting using a wind-up reel.
- Machine binding results in substantial time-saving during winter pruning and the subsequent collection of cuttings.
- The stable augur mountings and the torsionally-stiff, duplex, square-tube frame make ERO Shoot Binders very robust and durable.