GroPoint - Model GP-SVC - Single Value Controller
Gro-Point Single Value Controller (GP-SVC) - Using the Gro-Point Single Value Controller with an existing irrigation system will permit pump start based on the volumetric moisture content. This results in lower risks to the crop, without human intervention. With Gro-Point GP-SVC, when the moisture reaches a user-selected threshold, a contact closure signal will be sent to the pump immediately. This threshold can be adjusted precisely within the usual range of frost condition, for best efficiency. System requirement: one soil moisture senor, one GP-SVC, power and wiring to the pump start. Several controllers can be wired to the same pump and the first to reach the parameters will turn on the pump.
The Gro-Point family of products provides growers, landscapers, homeowners, farmers and maintenance staff with an user friendly data gathering system that can significantly enhance precision frost protection and irrigation practices. The following product overview identifies the various components available to either get started or develop a complete smart irrigation system based on the soil moisture conditions. This will ensure optimal growing conditions for your plants or green space using the least amount of water possible.
- Input: 24VAC, 14.4 output transformer (to supply 24VAC to the Controller and the Value to be controlled
- Internal Relay Specifications: A maximum, 24VDC/24VAC (24W/24VA Max Switching Power)
- Dimensions: 4.5” x 2.5” x 2.5” (11.4cm x 6.4cm x 6.4cm)
- Dimensions with connectors: 5.25” x 3.5” x 2.5” (13.3cm x 8.9cm x 6.4cm)
- Weight: 0.8lbs (363 grams)
- Reacts immediately to moisture content changes
- Triggers irrigation controllers or valves