GroPoint - Model GP-MS Classic - Moisture Sensor
GroPoint TDT technology and is accurate, reliable and robust. Manufactured in stainless steel with all electronics sealed in water-proof epoxy, GroPoint provides years of reliable service. The sensor responds immediately and accurately to changes in soil moisture. Unit is rugged, easy to use and maintenance. The moisture sensors are attached to 16.4 feet or 5 meter cable, with lengths up to 500’ available upon request.
This highly accurate GroPoint Classic Moisture Sensor provides cost effective soil moisture measurement. GroPoint Classic can be deployed in irrigation sensitive zones, such as around the root zone, to enable full control of precision irrigation needs. Moisture measurement is used in applications such as turf grass, high-value agriculture crops to better manage irrigation practices, increase plant and turf quality and reduce fertilizer run-off. GroPoint Moisture Sensors have a high level output signal for direct interface to a variety of control, datalogging, and telemetry systems.
- Output: 0-5 mA, optional formats: 0-2.5V, 4-20mA
- Range: 8% to 42%
- Accuracy: ±1% of full scale
- Temperature range: Operating 32 to 150ºF (0 to 65ºC)
- Temperature range: Storage: -4 to 160 ºF (-20 to 70 º)
- Power requirements: Standard: 5.5 – 18VDC, 10 – 20mA (max)
- Sensor Size: 10.25” x 3.5” x 1.75” (26cm x 8.9cm x 4.4cm)
- Weight: 1.4 lb. (635 g) including standard cable
- 0-5 mA output
- Moisture range from 8 - 42% (0.08 - 0.42m3/m3)
- Accuracy < +/-1 %
- Cable length of 16.4ft (5m)
- Connection - standard 3 pin, IP66/IP68 rated environmental connector