ESTeem - Model 195Es - Wireless High Speed Ethernet and Serial Ports - 900 MHz - 200 Kbps
The ESTeem Model 195Es with two Ethernet ports and one independent Serial RS-232C data port is the perfect low cost solution designed for the rigors of the Industrial, Public Safety, and Federal markets. The Model 195Es is a frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) radio modem operating in the unlicensed 900 MHz frequency band that delivers 200 Kbps of data rate over distance greater than 10 miles in high noise environments depending on the antenna used. Wireless networks over large geographical areas can be a reality using the Multiple Repeating feature. The 195Es also has a Client Mode feature so it can be used in mobile applications roaming under a 195Es canopy.
Model 195Es Reduces Site Costs
Outdoor case design. The new NEMA 4 case design and weatherproofing kit allows the unit to be indoor or outdoor pole mounted in harsh environments. This feature eliminates the enclosure costs needed with other radios Eliminates costly RF feed lines. Direct pole mounting eliminates feedline cost and high signal losses. Lower installation costs. Simple pole mounting saves installation time and expense.
- High Security AES Encryption. The 195Es uses the high-security 128-bit AES-CCMP required in most municipal, public safety and federal applications.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP). SNMP open protocol support is standard in the 195E Series that is used for critical network diagnostics and management.
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP – IEEE 802.1d). The Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol will allow faster recovery times in the ESTeem Mesh networks.
- Enhanced Network Operation. The 195E Series includes support for VLAN pass-through and IGMP Snooping to support enhanced network functionality.
- 10+ Mile Nominal Range
- Multiple Repeating Feature
- Industrial Hardened Case
- Direct Outdoor Pole Mountable
- Extended Temperature Specifications
- Power over Ethernet Cable (PoE)
- Dual Ethernet Ports
- Serial RS-232 Communications Port
- Ethernet Bridge Mode
- All Bridges can be Repeaters
- Available in all Access Point and Bridging Modes
- Access Point (AP)
- AP/Bridge, Router and Masquerade
- Client Modes (Mobile)
- Station Router
- Station Masquerade
- Ethernet and Serial Networks
- Legacy Product Support
- Simultanious Ethernet and Serial Device Connections
- AES Encryption (CCMP)
- Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP)
- 128/64 Bit WEP Encryption
- Access Control List (ACL)