This model is equipped with a ‘height adjustable’ push rack mounted on the front of the tractor with a towing hitch behind.
- Compact and maneuverable, yet “strong as an ox”, the 0X2 Auto Mover makes light work of pushing even the heaviest SUV or pick-up truck.
- Quick to get to the job, but controlled and responsive during the move.
- The quiet operation means communication between the 0X2 driver and the person behind the wheel of the vehicle being moved is not compromised by engine noise.
- Cuts labor disruption to move a disabled vehicle from 4 to 6 people to just two; the driver of the 0X2and someone to steer the other vehicle.
- Reduces the risk of injury to workers otherwise required to push and pull the disabled vehicle around the property.
The 0X2 Auto Mover is ideal anywhere disabled vehicles need to be moved in and out of work bays, buildings or around the yard.