ETESIA - Model ETM44 - Robot Mowers
From Robot Mowers
ETm44, for all lawns. ETm44 is the model in our range of robot mowers that is dedicated for private use. Despite its smaller size and mowing capacity, the ETm44 offers the same reliability, quality of manufacture, safety and programming possibilities as the larger models in the range. ETm44 is perfect for anyone who wants to stop having to mow small and medium-sized areas of grass.
- A perfect finish, all the time
- No more mowing duty for you
- Economical and environment-friendly
- Totally safe
- Totally automated
- No fuss – they look after themselves
- Easy to use
- Designed, manufactured and installed by professionals
- Long life
A perfect result – all the time
The area to be covered by ETESIA’s robot ETmower is marked out by a lowvoltage peripheral cable buried in the ground. Once this has been installed, your robot ETESIA ETmower gets to work automatically, according to your programming (Timing, frequency, etc), and cuts the grass without any fuss. Statistically, each square metre will be mown at least three times each week. More frequent mowing means an impeccable finish, leaving your lawn looking neat and clean all the time.
No more mowing for you
Robot mowers mow lawns perfectly without any human intervention. You can get on with doing what you want to do, and leave your ETESIA robot
ETmower to do its job.
Economical, environment-friendly mowing
Robot mowers reduce the cost of lawn maintenance considerably, not only in terms of labour and maintenance costs, but also by cutting your energy bill, because they are electrically powered.
Mulch mowing is 100% natural: it does away with the need to gather up, store and dispose of the cuttings, it fertilises the soil, and it helps the lawn to stand up to drought conditions. CO2 emissions are much lower than for conventional powered mowers.
- Mowing is programmed in random mode (the route followed is never the same).
- ETESIA’s robot ETm44 moves at a fast cruising speed (up to 2.0 km per hour), which means they can mow large areas quickly. Their nonslip
- wheels and powerful motors enable them to deal with difficult terrain and slopes of up to 30%.
- ETESIA’s robot ETmower is fitted with floating decks, and cutting units each fitted with three stainless steel cutting blades, which retract automatically if they come into contact with an uneven surface (mounds, molehills, etc.). This cutting system prevents damage to lawns and ensures a constant cutting height, which can be adjusted from 22 mm.
- Professional use : No
- Private use : Yes
- Square footage recommended (m²) : 2000 to 5000 m²
- Mowingtype : Mulching
- Fuel : Electric
- Wheel transmissio
- Transmission type : Electric
- Number of wheel drive : 2
- Working angle % : 30
- PTO : No
- Acoustic pressure : 0
- Cutting width (cm) : 44
- Cutting height : 9 positions from 22 to 75 mm
- measurement and weight
- weight (kg) : 26.00
- Battery : Lithium-Ion 25v
- MAXIMUM annual consumption : 390 kWh/a year
- Forward transmission : 2 driving wheels (26 cm)
- Cutting system : 6 blades on 2 decks
- GPS and GPRS : /
- Equipment and accessories : Additional ETB charging station