Also the Venlosunglass greenhouses, are suitable for the application of photovoltaic panels; they have a “iron-glass” structure made of flat lattice beam, on which 3.20 m modular trusses are placed.
The basic measures of each flat beam nave can be the following :
- 2 X 3.20 m (6.40 m)
- 3 X 3.20 m (9.60 m)
- 4 X3.20 m (12.80 m)
- 3 X 2.80 m (8.40 m) ASYMMETRIC
- 4 X 2.80 m (11.20 m) ASYMMETRIC
50% Covering of roof pitches with photovoltaic panels and the remaining 50 % of the roof pitches is usually covered with tempered glass.
The plant and the foundations are realized on a perfectly horizontal leveled platform. Foundation calculation hypothesis: resistance to the ground of 1.4 fromn/cm²up to a depth of 1 m under the fiished ground, in a mobile ground and out of the water. Our structure is articulated on the prefabricated nuts.
Framework of the greenhouse:
- Hot galvanized steel structure after processing
- Fastening by hot galvanized bolts
- Welded lattice beams: hot galvanized lattices after processing. Width 3 x 3.20 m
- High and low framework sized in compliance with the legal loads – height of the beam 450 mm
- Traverses and spacers in hot galvanized steel profiles after processing.
Hot galvanized tubular profile poles after processing, sized in compliance with the legal loads
Gutters: opened V-shaped steel profile – passage width 175 mm
Clear temperated float glass – thickness 4 mm on 50 % of the roof pitches.
Thermally temperated safety sodium silicate glass
For its productioon, a permament compression stress is induced on the surface by a controlled heating and cooling process for greater resistance to mechanical and thermal stresses leading to breaks. Dimensions of the sheets: thickness 4 mm.
Positioning: on the North roof pitches, on the window doors and all over the perimeter of the vertical walls.
Ridge aeration: ventilation through doors made of 3 half glasses. Transmission mechanism through push tube or oscillation with openings.