EvoTouch - Control Panels System
From Control Panels
EvoTouch System panel places direct, web-based control at your fingertips. EvoTouch gives you the ability to control application rates as crops demand , monitor system functions in real time and navigate from a single, remote source. Housed in a NEMA 3X stainless steel enclosure with built-in Wi-Fi access, it is the newest in PIERCE’s series of programmable panels. By utilizing the latest in high-resolution touch screen technology, the EvoTouch panel boasts screen brightness almost twice that of most cell phones.
The EvoTouch panel has standard generic Wi-Fi protocol that is compatible with all the mainstream Internet browsers. EvoTouch includes a simple quick start menu and manual override for basic users.
The EvoTouch is housed in stainless steel enclosure and comes for PIERCE systems with a built in Wi-Fi access point.
What makes the Evolution Series a market leader?
- EvoTouch has 9 separate water application programs with up to 24 steps per program.
- The program also has 9 separate ﬁeld or end gun programs also with 24 sectors per ﬁeld.
- Our engineers have also solved the programming logic of navigating a pivot through a circle in such a way as to allow you to start, stop, or restart any step, referencing a particular heading (or step) without restarting a whole new program cycle.
- We also use a unique application of a military grade compass to get repeatable, accurate heading data to the control panel. With this accuracy and consistency, the expense of GPS guidance becomes unnecessary.
- Our navigation-grade positioning system simplifies setup and eliminates the need to constantly recalibrate for different field positions.
- Constantly sensing Magnetic North, it eliminates the tolerance challenges inherent with conventional encoders and is a great addition to towable units.
- Our Evolution Series integrated monitoring and control system saves time and expense by allowing you to monitor performance and position of your system from home, office, or even the cab of your truck.
Field View Server is used to Poll/ Retrieve Data Automatically
- Field View can retrieve operating data from 150 machines in about 30 seconds
- Field View stores data for instant access over the internet and other programs