EVOTROΝ - Wet Rotor Electronic Circulators Pump
Enbloc body composed of hydraulic section in cast iron and wet rotor motor. Motor casing in die cast aluminium. Impeller in technopolymer. Motor shaft in ceramic held in graphite bearings lubricated by the pumping medium. Rotor protective jacket, stator jacket, and closing flange in stainless steel. Ceramic thrust ring, ethylene-propylene seal rings and brass air breather plug. The two-pole synchronous wet-rotor motor driven by frequency converter and does not require any form of overload protection.
Standard with insulating covers
With special night sleep function.
- Max flow 4,2 m3/h, max head 8 m
- With MOTOR AXIS HORIZONTAL
- For clean, free of solids and mineral oils, non-viscous, chemically neutral and approximating the properties of water (max. glycol contents 30%).
- Max working pressure : 10 bar
- Liquid temperature -10°C to +110°C
- Protection rating: IP 44
- Insulation class: F
- Installation: with HORIZONTAL MOTOR SHAFT
- Standard voltage input: single-phase 1 x 230 V / 50 / 60 Hz
- Special versions : for hot water systems, for solar systems