ExcelMOS - Blocks Pathogenic Bacteria Lectins Feeds
EXCELMOS is an all-natural source of mannanoligosaccharides and beta glucans derived from the cell wall of a selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae at a specific temperature and pH.
EXCELMOS® has three modes of action:
- Blocks colonization of pathogenic bacteria
EXCELMOS® blocks pathogenic bacteria lectins from attaching to the cell surface of carbohydrates in the GI tract. Lectins that are blocked are then washed from the GI tract, resulting in an environment free of harmful bacteria.
- Stimulates immune system
The immune system of an animal gets weaker as it is exposed to several stress factors each day, making it susceptible to infection and disease. Beta glucans are known to be nonspecific immune system stimulants in animals. Animals fed EXCELMOS® have higher serum immunoglobulin and are thus less susceptible to infection and disease.
- Increases the function of intestines
EXCELMOS® increases the height and uniformity of villis in the intestines, which makes intestines work more functionally.
- Prevents pathogenic bacteria from attaching to the cell surface of carbohydrates in the GI tract
- Promotes beneficial bacteria in the GI tract
- Enhances immune system functioning
- Improves growth, survival rate and feed conversion
EXCELMOS® can be used in premixes or complete feeds of all animal groups. EXCELMOS® can also be used in milk replacers