eXmark - Model ECKA30 - Commercial Mower
Don’t let its size fool you. Our new Commercial 30 mower is deceptively light and easy to maneuver. In fact, it feels and handles much like its Commercial 21 counterparts, incorporating a single-speed transmission and our patented front-height adjusters. The major difference: its 30-inch cut delivers up to a 40% increase in cutting efficiency compared to a standard 21-inch mower—without wearing out the machine or its operator.
- Twin-blade efficiency: The Commercial 30’s timed blade system keeps the overall design compact while delivering a superior cut.
- Simplified maintenance: Its access panel makes for easy belt and blade adjustments. And less time in the shop means more time on the job.
- Heavyweight performance, lightweight handling: At just 170 pounds, the machine is surprisingly light for a commercial, 30-inch mower.
- Engine: Kawasaki®
- Model: FJ180V KAI
- Displacement: 180
- Air Filter: Dual element air cleaner
- Drive System: Self-propelled, rear-wheel gear-driven.
- Speed: 0.0 mph to 4.2 (6.6 kmph) mph forward.
- Fuel Capacity: 1 gallon (3.8-L)
- Safety Package: Blade Brake Clutch (BBC).
- CARB Compliant: Yes
- Deck Construction: 4.6' Deep Stamped Steel with welded reinforcement
- Deck Style: Fixed deck, Rear-discharge bagger with option to mulch or side discharge.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5'(3.8 cm) to 5.0' (12.7 cm) in 0.5' (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blades: 2 Blades at 15.4' Length
- Blade-Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Drive Tires: 10 x 3.0, semi-pneumatic
- Bag Capacity: 2.5 bushels (20 gallons)
- Curb Weight: 170 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year