eXmark - Model Quest E-Series - Commercial Mowers
Treaded, pneumatic tires: Comfort and handling come standard with the E-Series’ 13 x 5 front caster tires. Automatic braking system: For added safety, whenever the Quest’s controls are put out, its brakes are applied automatically. Simple adjustment: With a single-point rake adjust, it’s easy to adjust the Quest’s cutting deck.
- Air Filter:Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive System:Two Hydro-Gear ZT2100 hydro static transmissions with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, integrated reservoir.
- Speed:Infinitely variable speed selection from 0–7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0–3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- PTO Engagement:MagStop electromagnetic 80-ft-lbs clutch
- Fuel Capacity:High-capacity, 2.9-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Drive Wheel Release:Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package:Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- Rollover Protection System (ROPS):None
- Casters:.25' thick caster yoke arms
- Cup Holder:Standard
- CARB Compliant:No
- Deck Construction:13-gauge stamped steel deck shell. Formed spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Deck Style:Exmark Series-1 stamped steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Width:42' (106.68 cm)
- Deck Lift:Standard; lever lift. Foot-assist lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles.
- Cutting Heights1.5' (3.8 cm) to 4.5' (11.4 cm) in 0.5' (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- Blades2 Blades at 21.60' Length
- Blade-Tip SpeedApproximately 18,500 fpm.