eXmark - Model VTS541KA363 - Mowers
Vantage® S-Series: For professionals who want stand-on maneuverability and traction. And Exmark quality. Not surprisingly, the difference between our stand-on mowers and the competition’s starts with the operator platform. Both Vantage S- and X-Series mowers feature a large, rubber platform with self-compensating suspension that allows the operator to easily and comfortably shift his weight on hills for maximum control and maneuverability. Our patented thigh pads also comfortably conform to the operator’s legs, without interfering when the platform is folded up for storage, trailering or converting the Vantage to a walk-behind.
- Patented Mechanical control system: With its solid rods, there are no cables to stretch, and no annoying loss of ground speed.
- Zero-maintenance spindles: Made from rugged, cast aluminum with sealed bearings, our spindles are designed to withstand the effects of moisture and impacts, no annual greasing required.
- Trailer-friendly: Its compact size and foldable operator platform take up less space. Vantage models also feature integrated tie-down points for secure trailering.
- Displacement: 603 cc
- Fuel Capacity: 8-gallon (30.3-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Model: Kawasaki® FS541V
- Electrical System: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Caster Tires: Front - 11 x 4.0-5, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires..
- Casters - .38' thick double-yoke, smooth tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Drive Tires: 18 x 8.5-8 Kenda Tires
- Steering: (Control) Twin levers with no-tools adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.