eXmark - Model VTS691KA484CA - Stand On Mowers
Vantage S-Series: For professionals who want stand-on maneuverability and traction. And Exmark quality. Not surprisingly, the difference between our stand-on mowers and the competition’s starts with the operator platform. Both Vantage S- and X-Series mowers feature a large, rubber platform with self-compensating suspension that allows the operator to easily and comfortably shift his weight on hills for maximum control and maneuverability. Our patented thigh pads also comfortably conform to the operator’s legs, without interfering when the platform is folded up for storage, trailering or converting the Vantage to a walk-behind.
- Patented Mechanical control system: With its solid rods, there are no cables to stretch, and no annoying loss of ground speed.
- Zero-maintenance spindles: Made from rugged, cast aluminum with sealed bearings, our spindles are designed to withstand the effects of moisture and impacts, no annual greasing required.
- Trailer-friendly: Its compact size and foldable operator platform take up less space. Vantage models also feature integrated tie-down points for secure trailering.
- Model: Kawasaki FX691V
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- Fuel Capacity: 8-gallon (30.3-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Electrical System: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Displacement: 726 cc
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Steering: (Control) Twin levers with no-tools adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Caster Tires: Front - 11 x 4.0-5, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires.: Casters - .38' thick double-yoke, smooth tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Drive Tires: 20 x 10.50-8 Kenda Tires
- Deck Width: 48' (121.92 cm)
- Blade Spindle Diameter: No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75' diameter cutter housing with 1.75' diameter splined blade driver 1.0'-diameter spindle shaft.
- Width: 59.6 in. (151.4 cm)
- Length: 74 in. (188 cm)
- Height: 50 in. (127 cm)
- Curb Weight: 855 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Comm / 5 Year Cons
- Deck Lift: Standard; mechanical lift-assist springs.
- Cutting Height: 1.0' (2.54 cm) to 5.0' (12.7 cm) in 0.25' (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from the operator position.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 16.25' Length: (Tip Speed) Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Frame: (Tractor) Welded, heavy-duty 1.5' x 3' tubular steel.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Drive Wheels: (Release) Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Standard: CARB Compliant
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Deck: (Style) Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Drive System: Two Hydro Gear 10 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- Engagement: (PTO) Warner 200 ft-lb clutch