eXmark - Model VTS691KA524CA - Stand On Mowers
If you’re a stand-on kind of guy, then here’s a mower that stands out from the rest. With its large operator platform and ergonomic levers, the Vantage is designed to keep you comfortable all day as you move from job to job to job. But comfort isn’t the only benefi t going for it. It’s chock-full of everything that’s characteristically Exmark: durability, reliability, ruggedness, superior traction and handling. Of course you can’t forget about the kind of cut it delivers a cut that gives your goose bumps goose bumps.
- Rubber heat shield separates user from drive system heat
- Heavy-duty muffl er guard reduces muffl er wear and tear
- UltraCut™ deck ensures beautiful results with each pass
- Adjustable rear tire stance improves stability
- Model: Kawasaki FS691V
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- Fuel Capacity: 8-gallon (30.3-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Steering: Twin levers with no-tools adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Caster Tires: 11 x 4.0-5, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires.
- Drive Tires: 20 x 10.50-8 Kenda Tires
- Brakes: Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Deck Width: 52' (132.08 cm)
- Curb Weight: 866 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year Comm / 5 Year Cons
- Deck Lift: Standard; mechanical lift-assist springs.
- Cutting Height: 1.0' (2.54 cm) to 5.0' (12.7 cm) in 0.25' (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from the operator position.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 18' Length: Speed - Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Frame: Welded, heavy-duty 1.5' x 3' tubular steel.
- Spindle: No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75' diameter cutter housing with 1.75\' diameter splined blade driver 1.0\'-diameter spindle shaft.
- Battery: 12-volt battery
- Alternator: 15-amp alternator
- Drive Wheels: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Systems: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Standard: CARB Compliant: .38' thick double-yoke, smooth tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Deck: Style - Floating Deck
- Drive System: Two Hydro Gear 10 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors.
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- Engagement: Warner 175 ft-lb clutch