The F-700 professional mulcher powered by Honda GXV 340 engine with five forward speeds and a reverse speed is developed for cutting of overgrown stands on large areas and rugged prone terrains; it is especially suitable for municipalities, municipal services, for all demanding users and owners of large areas - everywhere, where professional machines with high utility value are needed.
The machine design is excellent for extreme conditions. It is easy to replace the front wheels with the ASR-700 snow blade and the machine can be used for winter maintenance of pavements, public municipal areas, parking places and parks. Side and height adjustment of the handlebars, cutting height adjustment in 6 positions from the operator's place - these features enable maximum accommodation of the machine to the given terrain. The cutting height adjustment of a mulcher doesn't mean height of the stubble, but accommodation of the mulching device for quality pass ability through the grass stands. The machine is equipped with an automatic brake of wheel drive and a pin differential which enables easy turning of the machine.
- professional HONDA engine of the GXV line
- guaranteed slope accessability 30°
- side opening for easier cleaning of the cutting space
- laser cut space frame
- full-rubber front wheels
- protective frame of bowden cables with a hitch for a two-wheel seat
- dust-proof teflon bowden cables with stainless wire
- central stubble height adjustment in 6 positions from the operator's place