Model F15 - Folding Disc Harrows
From Disc Harrows
The F15 Double Offset Tandem Disc Harrow utilizes folding flexwings to follow the contour of the field and a double offset tandem design to smooth the soil. Overlapping front discs cut through soil and residue, while the flow of soil off the staggered rear disc gangs fills in the center furrow. This results in a more even performance and the perfect seedbed—without the need for a shank to level off the center.
Use the F15 for primary or secondary tillage, seedbed prep, or incorporation of chemicals. Turn it loose in your heavier primary tillage situations or to incorporate residue—including residue from cover crops—for faster breakdown.
We offer different models for a wide range of operations. All are field-tested and proven tough: 9″ spacing; 16’6″, 18’0″, 19’6″, 21’0″, 24’0″, 27’0″, 30’0″, 34’6″, and 39’0″ cutting widths.
- Greaseable ball-type, toggle-mounted Protect-O-Shield® bearings, guaranteed for two full years
- 1½” square cold-rolled, high-carbon steel axles
- All models feature smooth blades with two feathering blades on the rear gangs; blades sizes are 22″ x 1/4″, 24″x1/4″, or 26″ x 1/4″, depending on model and options chosen
- Diminishing blades in the center of the double offset tandem design achieve a berm-free, level seedbed with no additional tools required
- ³⁄₁₆” x 6½” x 8″, high-carbon steel, replaceable, adjustable scraper blades mounted on bars of 2½” x 2½” square tubing. The scrapers are attached to the 2½” x ½” thick arms with heavy-duty u-bolts
- 15″ x 10″ 8-hole wheels and 8-hole hubs are standard equipment on 94-blade and 106-blade models (center section only)
- 90″ tongue with jack enables sharper turns on dual-wheel tractors
- Hydraulic hoses complete to front of main frame
- Adjustable clevis of ductile iron with transport adapter
- Heavy-duty 3,000 PSI hydraulic cylinders to adjust cutting depth and raise the disc for transport
- DIAL-A-DEPTH depth control, allowing an even cut with positive depth control the entire width of the harrow
Optional features include:
- Shock Absorber Bearing Risers allow the gang on the harrow to travel up and down to relieve shock when the disc blades encounter an unexpected obstacle in the ground (available on all models)
- 15″ x 10″ 8-hole wheels and 8-hole hubs are optional on 66-blade, 74-blade, and 82-blade models (center