Falls - Model SSTR - Reversible Snow Plow
FALLS SSTR REVERSIBLE SNOW PLOW for Skid Steer Loader Mount The Falls SSTR Skid Steer Reversible Snow Plow is built with the same pedigree as the award-winning highway-style Falls V-Plows, High-Speed Plows and Snow Wings. you can be sure that the same quality and pride goes into these gritty snow fighters!
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- 31' moldboard height, 10 gauge Grade 50 steel
- 7 gauge Grade 50 steel box-formed reinforcement
- Superior push frame and reversing circle
- 8 foot (750 lbs) and 9 foot (800 lbs.) models
- Industrial-Style Single-Acting Reversing Cylinders
- Full 30 degree angle left and right
- 1.5' rod, 2' diameter, 11.75' stroke.
- Mechanical stops to prevent over-rotation
- Adjustable Safety Trip Cutting Edge to minimize impact on plow and loader when encountering hidden obstacles.
- Standard replaceable 5/8' x 6' cutting edge
- Adjustable Safety Trip Cutting Edge
- Universal Quick Coupler Mounting Plate mounted with precise forward pitch
- Utilizes existing skid steer loader auxiliary hydraulic controls
- Options include END GATES, wear shoes, high-visibility blade guide-ons, rubber snow deflector
- Full 2-year warranty
The following specifications are designed to assist you in acquiring a Falls® SSTR Reversible Snow Plow — Skid Steer Loader Mounted or its equal. Differences in manufacturing designs are acknowledged. The dimensions within the specifications are intended to indicate the size, type, and quality of unit desired.
- Moldboard: Shall be minimum 31' height, 10 gauge Grade 50 steel. Shall have 7 gauge Grade 50 steel box-formed reinforcement. Shall have superior push frame and reversing circle. Available in 8-foot or 9-foot models.
- Cylinders: Shall be industrial-style, single-acting reversing cylinders. Shall have a full 30 degree angle left and right. Shall have 1.5' rod, 2' diameter, with 11.75' stroke. Shall have mechanical stops to prevent over-rotation.
- Trip Edge: Shall be adjustable safety trip cutting edge. Shall be standard replaceable 5/8' x 6' cutting edge.
- Mounting: Shall include universal quick coupler mounting plate mounted with precise forward pitch.
- Hydraulics: Shall utilize existing skid steer loader auxiliary hydraulic controls.
Options available: Retractable End Gates, wear shoes, high-visibility blade guide-ons, rubber snow deflector, hydraulic quick couplers.
Prices and specifications on request.