Farm Biz Software
Farm Biz is your shortcut to computerized Farm Accounting. There is absolutely no setup required and it's compatible with all versions of Windows including Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME/98. Farm Biz, retailing at only $249.00 allows farmers and ranchers to gain even more management skills for less than half the price of other Ag specific accounting programs. Farm Biz is designed specifically for farmers and ranchers. Farm and ranch management professionals recommend the program as one of the easiest and most cost-effective Ag computer software programs available.
Farm Biz is a complete farm financial record keeping package that requires absolutely no setup or accounting background. Even beginners can enter checking account information and begin printing management reports in a matter of minutes. Farm Biz runs on your desktop or laptop computer and does not connect or access the cloud, providing you a higher level of security.
The chart of accounts designed specifically for farm and ranch businesses lets users produce reports including checkbook balance, farm profit and loss, complete year detail, cashflow, budget forecasts, vendor activity, employee earnings, enterprise analysis, purchase analysis, sales analysis, money borrowed, net worth, schedule F and more.
Check Writing by computer is an option on every Expense Transaction. 'Click Print Check' to print the check. Farm Biz lets you hand write checks and/or Print computer generated Checks. A unique feature to Farm Biz is the ability to customize how your checks and stub print. In most cases you can continue to use the checks you have already purchased. However, if you are looking to purchase checks please see our authorizeed partner, Nelco for checks that are guaranteed compatiable.
- The checkbook balance displays on the screen during monthly input. As each transaction is entered the checkbook balance is automatically updated assuring the utmost accuracy.
- The last transaction date is carried forward to be used in your next transaction and is put in for you. When you tap the plus or minus keys the date gets larger or smaller.
- The check number adds one to the last number used and puts it in for you on a new transactions.
- The type ahead feature for Vendors and Item categories lets the computer bring up the most likely choice. You can type either the vendor code or the name and it will find it after only two or three letters. The Item Description works the same way.
- When you finish a field of data if you prefer to press enter or the tab key or click the mouse you will fall in love with the flexibility of Farm Biz for Windows. They all work the same.
- Check amounts are automatically computed for you as each item is entered.
- Quantities and number of head are printed and totaled for every transaction.
- You can make corrections to any month at any time. Months are never closed. All reports can be displayed on screen or printed for any previous or current accounting period.
- The chart of accounts, enterprises, and vendor are displayed automatically when you need them.
- Vendors (payees) can be setup completely with name and address for easy referral and for printing on your checks.
- Vendor preference transactions can be stored with the vendor and used in checkbook data entry. These preferred transactions are automatically calculated & input for you with just two mouse clicks. A percentage or fixed dollar amount can be used. This feature is a huge time saver!!
- A Transaction Register by check or deposit of all entries for the year can be pulled up with one click as you are entering transactions. This register can be viewed in its entirety from the very first transaction for the year to the last transaction. The entire list can be sorted by check #, date, vendor name, or dollar amount. Just click the 'Sort' button and click your choice for sequence.
- This feature is really handy to locate a transaction you want to edit. Just mark the transaction and then click View/edit and you will be at the data entry screen with all the detail information so you can make a change. Any change will adjust the checkbook balance right before your eyes.
- Every month when you open your bank statement. All of your outstanding checks and deposits not cleared are listed. A calculated beginning balance matches the Bank Statement Beginning Balance.
All you need to do is click the cleared box on the same line as the check or deposit. With each click the totals for Deposits, Withdrawals, and Ending Balancechange their value. So you can see your results with every click. When you finish clicking, the ending balance will match the bank statement . If you like speed, you can just tap the space bar repeatedly to clear a long series of checks.
- Backing up and restoring your data is built in. The entire years records are saved to your choice of removable media. Farm Biz offers a Save & Verify feature so you can be confident your data is useable in case of a system failure.
- Pentium III or faster with a minimum of 32 Meg of Ram
- Monitor and graphics card that supports 800 X 600 or Higher Resolution
- All Versions of Windows including: Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME/98
- or Macintosh with one of the following: Virtual PC, Boot Camp, or Parallels Software
- CD Drive
- Any Windows Compatible Printer
- Hard Disk with 80 Meg Free Space