Farm Ready - Beef Natural Feed
- LIVE YEAST
FARM READY® DAIRY and FARM READY® BEEF contain live Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast culture that ensures dairy and beef cattle have a better functioning rumen.
- MYCOTOXIN ADSORBANT
FARM READY® DAIRY and FARM READY® BEEF contain both modified glucomannan extracted from yeast cell wall as well as hydrated sodium calcium aluminum silicate. This powerful combination absorbs many different kinds of mycotoxins in the digestive tract and excretes them via feces.
- CHELATED MINERALS
FARM READY® DAIRY and FARM READY® BEEF contains zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate and yeast selenium, all of which have higher bioavailability by cattle than any other forms.
FARM READY® DAIRY and FARM READY® BEEF ADVANTAGES:
- Increases feed intake
- Stabilizes rumen pH
- Increases growth and activity of cellulolytic bacteria in the rumen
- Increases microbial protein synthesis in the rumen
- Increases daily milk production
- Increases quality of milk
- Enhances lactation persistency
- Increases daily weight gain
- Improves feed efficiency
- Reduces metabolic problems (acidosis, ketosis, laminitis)
- Increases the health of cattle
- Increase number of cows in heat
- Increase pregnancy rate at first insemination
- Increases reproduction
- Increase immune status of cattle
- Reduce somatic cell counts and therefore increases milk production and quality of milk
- Increase hoof strength and health
FARM READY® FEEDING:
FARM READY® DAIRY and FARM READY® BEEF should be fed to dairy or beef cattle.