The features you've been asking for are here. More performance. More comfort. More versatility. More value. From the front to the back, the Case IH utility Farmall C series tractors are engineered to make your job easier and more productive than ever before.
Five Models to Choose From
- Available in six models: the utility Farmall 65C (50 PTO hp), 75C (65 PTO hp), 90C (73 PTO hp), 100C (85 PTO hp), 110C (93 PTO hp) and the 120C (99 PTO hp)
- Choice of transmissions let you choose the ratio and shuttle system that works best for you.
Fuel-Saving Case IH FPT 3.4L Diesel Engine
- 4-cylinder, fuel-efficient, turbocharged engine
More Transmission Choices
- The utility Farmall 65C features a 12x12 power shuttle transmission
- The utility Farmall 75C features a standard 8-speed forward, 8-speed reverse (8X8) mechanical shuttle transmissions with optional 8x8 power shuttle or 12x12 power shuttle.
- The utility Farmall 90C, 100C, 110C and 120C come standard with 12x12 power shuttle with an option for 12x12 power shuttle with Creeper, 24x24 power shuttle with Hi-Lo and even a choice for 12x12 mechanical.
Separate Steering and Implement Hydraulic Reservoirs
- When lifting heavy loads you don't have to sacrifice the ability to steer and maneuver.
- The open center hydraulic system, one standard remote valve and three-point hitch, featuring flexible lift arms and telescopic stabilizer, make the tractors capable of handling nearly any implement.
Versatility To Help You Accomplish Anything
Utility Farmall C Series tractors can do it all around the farm, ranch, livestock operation, orchard, vineyard or construction site - anywhere you need to mow, blow, plow, till, move or grade. Designed with the input and guidance of operators in the field, these machines are the culmination of the Case IH commitment to helping you be ready for any task.
Whether lifting or loading, baling or towing, the compact and maneuverable design of these workhorse machines allows you to steer clear of obstacles and get directly to the task at hand.
Easily Handles Rough Terrain
The Case IH utility Farmall C series tractors offer outstanding performance and stability. The heavy-duty frames and tough components are designed to be compatible with a wide range of tools and attachments.
Good for Tight Spaces
You're ready for any chore that comes up, and you expect the same from your utility tractor. Utility Farmall ® C Series tractors can help you get the big jobs done even in the smallest spaces
The utility Farmall C Series tractors from Case IH are designed around input from customers and operators in the field. From that input, our engineers and designers were inspired to create new features like the practical and effective clear lens headlight unit, the field-ready roof-mounted rear indicator lights, and even the 'shark grills' in the new, larger engine hood.
Built for Long Days
- Redesigned driver's seat for exceptional comfort and productivity
- Optional larger driver's seat offers full 15 degree pivot
- Controls have a speed display included on the instrument cluster
- Loader joystick location optimized for simple, comfortable operation
- All remote valves positioned for easy access
- The control cluster pivots along with the steering wheel (cab models only)
- An overhead hood window panel is now available as an option.
- Provides improved visibility during loader work, making it easy for the operator to stay highly productive
- Can easily be opened to help maintain a comfortable temperature