Farmall - Model C Series - Tractor
The Farmall C Series tractors from Case IH are more than ready to do their part. They're built to deliver the power and performance you need, reliably and cost-effectively. And they deliver a level of operator comfort that makes those long, hard days a lot more productive.
ENGINEERED TO HELP YOU FARM THE WAY YOU WANT
The features you've been asking for are here. More performance. More comfort. More versatility. More value. From the front to the back, the Case IH Farmall C series tractors are engineered to make your job easier and more productive than ever before.
FIVE MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
- Available in five models, the Farmall 75C, 85C, 95C, 105C and 115C
- Produce 65, 75, 85, 95 and 98 PTO horsepower, respectively
- Offer transmission choices that let you choose the ratio and shuttle system that works best for you
FUEL-SAVING CASE IH FPT 3.2L DIESEL ENGINE
- 4-cylinder, fuel-efficient, turbocharged engine
- The Farmall 85C, 95C, 105C and 115C engines are intercooled
MORE TRANSMISSION CHOICES
- Feature 8-speed forward, 8-speed reverse (8X8) mechanical shuttle transmissions
- Optional 12X12 and hydraulic-shuttle transmissions
SEPARATE STEERING AND IMPLEMENT HYDRAULIC RESERVOIRS
- When lifting heavy loads you don't have to sacrifice the ability to steer and maneuver
- The open center hydraulic system, one standard remote valve and three-point hitch - featuring flexible lift arms and telescopic stabilizers - make the tractors capable of handling nearly any implement
VERSATILITY TO HELP YOU ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING
Farmall C Series tractors can do it all around the farm, ranch, livestock operation, orchard, vineyard or construction site - anywhere you need to mow, blow, plow, till, move or grade. Designed with the input and guidane of operators in the field, these machines are the culmination of the Case IH commitment to helping you be ready for any task.
Whether lifting or loading, bailing or towing, the compact and maneuverable design of these workhorse machines allows you to steer clear of obstacles and get directly to the task at hand.
EASILY HANDLES ROUGH TERRAIN
Offers outstanding performance and stability. The heavy-duty frames and tough components are designed to be compatible with a wide range of tools and attachments.
GOOD FOR TIGHT SPACES
You're ready for any chore that comes up, and you expect the same from your utility tractor. Farmall C Series tractors can help you get the big jobs done even in the smallest spaces.
The Farmall C Series tractors from Case IH are designed around input from customers and operators in the field. From that input, our engineers and designers were inspired to create new features like the practical and effective clear lens headlight unit, the field-ready roof-mounted rear indicator lights, and even the 'shark grills' in the new, larger engine hood.
Visibility, Comfort and Control Built for You
Comfortable Driver's Seat
- Redesigned for exceptional comfort and productivity
- Optional larger driver's seat offers:
- A full 15 degree of pivot freedom
- The control cluster pivots along with the steering wheel
Controls Within Reach
Controls have a speed display included on the instrument cluster, loader joystick location optimized for simple, comfortable operation, and all remote valves positioned for easy access.
- An overhead hood window panel is now available as an option.
- This panel, provides improved visibility during loader work, making it easy for the operator to stay highly productive
- Can easily be opened to help maintain a comfortable temerature
CASE IH LOADERS ARE READY TO WORK FOR YOU
- Case IH installs loaders at the factory for your convenience.
- Choose from the L620, the heavy-duty L630 or the premium L735 - all are matched to the Farmall C tractor line.
- Choose from a non-self-leveling or mechanical self-leveling 72- or 84-inch quick attach bucket and a standard grille.
QUICK ATTACH BUCKETS & OTHER ATTACHMENTS
- Skid steer-style quick attach hydraulic coupler makes changing buckets and other attachments easy, without even getting out of the tractor.
- Several other loader attachments, including buckets, blades and pallet forms, are available for all types of chores.