Farmet - Deep Cultivator Digger
Digger is suitable especially as equivalent to standard ploughing at higher capacity and lower operating costs. It is also suitable for deep cultivation of impermeable layer of soil, levelling and fine processing of clods. It significantly improves absorption of compacted and wet soils and revitalizes headlands after harvest. It is also used for loosening of subsoil layer without risk of mixing with the biologically inactive soil.
Greatest benefits of our solution:
- substitution of ploughing at higher capacity and lower costs
- deep cultivation up to the depth of 50 cm
- 2 rows of ploughshares with hydraulic protection
- possibility of working with only one row of ploughshares
- fine processing of clods
Digger Concept Versions
The Digger Deep Cultivator can be fitted with two versions of equipment for the application of granulated fertilizers. Více informací na produktové stránce Digger Fert+.
Description of technology
Multipurpose deep cultivator Digger with double rows brought a new approach to depth processing of soil.
Several operations are performed during one run across the field
Performs deep loosening of impermeable subsoil layer, cultivation of topsoil with incorporation of plant residues and levelling together with fine processing of clods as well. The soil is ready for sowing, e.g. with sowing combination, without other operations. The processing quality substitutes ploughing at higher performance and lower costs.
The soil is processed up to the depth of 50 cm
Massive construction of the frame and working members is determined for processing of soil up to the depth of 50 cm. The soil processing is performed differentially according to the processing depth. Compacted subsoil layer is disintegrated and loosened without mixing with upper layers and water regime is restored. A special ploughshare with reinforced standard and adjustable height of winglets separating the depth by processing the production layer of soil with mixing from the lower part with cultivation only.
Excellent passability due to the frame clearance of 75 cm
Each farmer appreciates independent hydraulic control of working depth for each row of the ploughs directly from the tractor. It is a very practical solution. In adverse weather conditions, e.g. in a wet part of the field, the operator can work only with one row. In case of congestion, the machine is simply cleared by lifting one row up. Digger has excellent passability due to the frame clearance of 75 cm, optimally distributed ploughs with hydraulic protection and pitch of 42.5 cm (pr 75 cm in one row) and row spacing 95 cm. Deep cultivator Digger got many supporters due to its sophisticated design and versatile use.
- The new ploughshare design has a very low traction resistance and enables a high working speed up to 12 km/h.
- Ploughshares smoothly penetrate the soil and the soil is cultivated without mixing it with subsoil layer, so-called biologically inactive soil.
- Possibility of lifting one row of the ploughshares under heavy conditions such as marshes, headlands or when ploughing roads after harvest.
- Two rows of ploughshares provide a very good stability of the machine and precise depth guiding without the need to use tracing wheels. The high frame clearance of 750 mm provides excellent passability.
- High-strength refined materials used for crucial nodes to ensure long service life.
- Strongly dimensioned compact and carried frame.
- The ploughshares are fitted with plates of cemented carbides for long service life.