FARMI - Model CH 100 F - Robust and Inexpensive Disc Chipper for Hand Feed
FARMI CH 100 F is designed as a robust and inexpensive disc chipper for landscaping to chip branches and small trees up to a diameter of 100 mm. The FARMI CH 100 F can be mounted onto a small tractor giving a compact chipping machine in gardens, parks, yards and road sides. Two knives and an anvil take care of chipping and feeding. CH 100 F chipper is available as a tractor PTO versions or as a hydraulic driven option.
- Kind of feeding: Manual
- Application: Landscaping
- Output: 0,5-2 m3/h
- Thickness of chip: 12 mm
- Max. log diameter: 100 mm
- Recommended tractor power: 7,5-30 kW
- Speed: 540-1000 rpm
- Knives: 2 pcs.
- Chipper weight: 193 kg / 210 kg
- Rotor diameter: 550 mm
- Rotor weight: 46 kg
- Attachment to the tractor: 3-point hitch
- Discharge Pipe positions: 2 (both sides)