Farrow - Model 150 - Patented Coating Removal Systems
At only 26” wide, it will fit through any doorway and comes complete with large run flat wheels on the front and rear for easy maneuverability on any surface. It’s compact size and weight make it easily transported to and from any work site or vehicle.
Completely pneumatic unit requiring only an air compressor to run, no electricity, relays, or cords to worry about. The unit also has a 25 gallon on board water tank allowing for hours of blasting without worrying about hooking to a water source.
- Dimensions: 48' x 26' x 48' (121.9 x 66 x 121.9 cm)
- Weight: 350 lbs. dry; 673 lbs. wet
- Air capacity: 100-400 cfm
- Pot media capacity: 100 lbs.
- Onboard water capacity: 25 gallons
- Hose length: 50 ft. blast hose standard (up to 200 ft. with extension hoses)
- Very compact dimensions and run flat wheels provide the ultimate in portability
- Stainless steel fittings
- Intuitive, easy-to-use controls with prominent emergency stop